Sunday, March 2, 2008

My miles last week

I had planned to justify my inactivity on Monday and Tuesday on the ground that I worked 12 hours each of those days. Then I spoke with notsoflash, who has been logging miles after long days at work, strapping on a headlamp and running in the dark through several feet of snow. Now a long day of work alone seems an insufficient excuse. This is the place to mention that Gordon wrestles wolves with his bare hands. Also, while most men in the Boston area wish they were Tom Brady, Tom Brady wishes he were Gordon.

My interval distance -- 700 meters race pace, 350 meter recovery -- is strange, I know. There just happens to be a 700-meter track near my house.

Without further ado:
Sunday: 4k tempo
Wednesday morning: 5 miles training
Wednesday evening: 6 x 700, 350
Thursday: 5m training
Friday: 30m ride
Saturday: 6m training

No comments: