Friday, February 29, 2008

And then there were three...

The three musketeers (I know they also had Dartagnon {sp?}); Julius Caesar, Mark Antony, and Cleopatra (someone did not fair well there, did they?), The Police (at least they performed together recently, right?)... Okay, so I am not good at setting up this post. What I am trying to say is that this blog and this training program are now complete because we have a third - NotsoflashGordon. This is very important because as strong as two may be, it is the third strand that solidifies a chord. No matter how much we love cookies and milk, it is the glass that allows us to dunk the cookies. "Three's Company" was a great show, because they had a third - Suzanne Sommers. So, though this started as AJMac and CGB, I am so excited to have NotsoflashGordon on our team. Welcome NotsoflashGordon!!! You are our Suzanne Sommers! (Geez, I am still no good at this.)

No comments: