Tuesday, July 1, 2008

At the end of the earth

I am currently at my in-laws' summer house, which does not have internet access. That's my excuse for my silence. Though I have not been as diligent about running as CGB, I have some activities to report.

The first half of the month began with a drive (with Mrs. AJMac and Baby Mac) from Alabama to Maine to see family, which preceded the Mother of All Head Colds. The MoAHC then turned into a sinus infection, ear infection, and bronchitis (the trifecta!) and kept me from anything marginally strenuous for more than two weeks.

For the last two and a half weeks, I have been focusing on the bike, riding about 120 miles each week and running 8-12. I am looking forward, however, to running with CGB and Notsoflash on the trails behind our place in Colorado in two weeks. 9000 feet is a long way above sea level.

No comments: